2. Inhibition of electron flow through complex
I of the mitochondrial respiratory chain on
Earlich Ascites Carsinoma cells by methyl Glyoxal. Ray,S.,Datta,S.,Halder,J.,and Ray,M. (1994).Biochem.J. 303,69-72.
3. Glyoxalase III from Escherichia coli a single
novel enzyme for the conversion of methyl
glyoxal into D-lactate without reduced glutathione.Misra,K.,Banerjee,A.B.,Ray,S.,and
4. Methylglyoxal : From a putative intermediate
of glucose breakdown to its role in
understanding that excessive ATP formation in cells may lead to malignancy.Ray,M.,and
Ray,S.(1998),Invited Review/Research account Current science,75,103-113.
5. Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase
from Earlich Ascites Carcinoma cells: its
possible role in the high glycolysis of malignant cells.Bagui,S.,Ray,M,.and Ray,S. (1999),Eur.J.Biochem.262,386-395.
6. Implication of bioelectronic principle in
cancer therapy : treatment of cancer patients by methylglyoxal - based
formulation. Manju Ray, Swapna Ghosh, Manoj Kar, Santajit Datta,
Subhankar Ray (2001), Indian Journal of Physics,
75B, No. 2, 73-77